My Local Authority has given me an External Provider form to complete. Who should I send it to?

Equity Tours are accredited members of the School Travel Forum (STF) and holders of the Learning Outside the Classroom (LOtC) Quality Badge. This means that we are not required to complete individual County Council / Local Authority External Provider forms. To find out if your Local Authority accepts the LOtC badge, please visit the following website:


Only in the event that your Local Authority does not accept the LOtC Badge will we complete individual forms. For more information, please contact your designated Product Delivery Specialist.

Still have questions?

Call us

01273 648248

Monday to Friday 9am to 5:15pm