At Equity, we understand your need for extra support to confidently plan trips after the wake of Covid-19. As part of Equity’s book with confidence initiative we offer flexibilty and reassurance with the Equity Covid Guarantee. Bookings with 1st deposits paid between the 1st April 2021 - 31st August 2021 will be covered by Equity’s Covid Guarantee meaning:
Equity’s standard Terms & Conditions still apply such as;
- • Bookings cancelled by you 14 days or more prior to departure.
- • Refund policy is only applicable to full group booking cancellation and is not applicable to individual passenger cancellations.
Equity booking terms and conditions can be found here.
*Equity will endeavour to move your booking at the same price within the same season but are subject to cost fluctuations such as flight, accommodation and excursion pricing.
**To receive a full refund one or more of the following must apply:
- • The Department for Education advises against overnight residential trips to your destination
- • Quarantine is required on arrival at destination or on return to the UK
- • The UK Government lockdown measures prevent your tour departing as scheduled
- • Where government or local legislation is in place that impacts and inhibits the primary reason for your tour
- • The Foreign and Commonwealth Development Office (FCDO) advises against all but essential travel
- • Equity is unable to operate your trip due to a significant number of planned excursions being closed during your stay.
- • The booking’s payment terms have been fully met as outlined in Equity’s terms and conditions.
A full refund will be payable up to 60 days after the date of scheduled departure allowing Equity to obtain refunds from suppliers, such as airlines and accommodation providers.
Whether you’re ready to enquire now or in the future, we’re ready when you are.
After a year of being restricted lockdowns and endless virtual lessons, we all appreciate the great outdoors more than ever! From improved mental health to boosted self-confidence and educational enrichment, the benefits of a residential trip are undeniable. Our team of dedicated Account Managers and Group Co-ordinators are ready to provide an exceptional customer service, offering you advice and guidance from start to finish, ensuring your school trip will run smoothly and will be a great success! #safeplacetotravel