Included in our prices
- 1 free staff place for every 10 full paying passengers by Air or 1 free staff place for every 8 full paying passengers by Coach
- Full-board accommodation
- Range of hotels to choose from with English speaking staff
- Snow-sure resorts
- 5 or 6 days of ski tuition (minimum 4 hours per day. Additional tuition is available for a supplement)
- Skis, boots and poles
- Lift-pass. Supplements are payable for extension areas in some resorts
- Equity rep on call 24/7
- International flights
- Visas costs for non UK citizens
- Local tourist tax
- Travel insurance
- Evening Entertainment
We are one of the leading providers for school ski trips in the UK and work with ski specialists to ensure we provide you and your school with an exciting, safe and enjoyable international skiing trip.
Hundreds of schools’ travel with us every year to ski in over 50 world-class resorts, across Andorra, Austria, France, Italy, Spain, Canada and the USA.
Safety and high-quality standards are at the forefront of what we do. We conduct rigorous risk assessments of our hotels and resorts are handpicked to ensure their suitability for school groups.
Our tours are protected by ABTA (Association of British Travel Agents) and ATOL membership, ensuring you receive high quality British standards of safety, service and financial security. Read more about our Health & Safety standards and accreditations.
Furthermore, our school ski trips come with a designated Equity ski rep for the duration of your trip, ensuring your needs are always catered for.
Best Ski Schools and Equipment
We’re proud to work with only the best ski schools across all our designed destinations. All instructors are fully-qualified, English speaking and are experienced at managing school groups of all abilities.
In France, we have worked in partnership with ESF for many years and they always deliver an exceptional high standard of tuition for our school groups. While in Italy, we use A.M.S.I to ensure the highest standard of instruction.
Whether skiing is a completely new sport to your students or they’ve been before, skiing is a great way to improve fitness, gain better balance, learn a new sport and develop their skills.
Through our ski trips young people will gain a huge sense of achievement by conquering the slopes. They will also take back with them a whole host of skills that will enhance their lives beyond the mountain such as; becoming more resilient, communicating better and motivating themselves and others.
A typical 7-day trip includes 5 days of skiing and lessons with various après-ski activities such as ice skating, night skiing, bowling, bum boarding, discos, pizza nights, swimming, tobogganing and karaoke. Excursions or city stopovers to destinations within close proximity to your ski resort such as Salzburg, San Francisco or New York can be included to make your ski trip even more memorable.
All of our school ski trips can be tailor-made to meet your specifications, whether you want to ski more than one resort, adjust your groups meal plan to meet their dietary requirements or try out different excursions, we are more than happy to help you and provide the best value for money.
Take a look at our suggested itinerary below. Please get in touch we will be able to provide you with a no obligation quote and more information on the types of trips we provide.
Example Of A 7-Day Itinerary
- Collection from airport for transfer to ski resort.
- Evening equipment hire fitting before dinner and your first overnight stay.
- Enjoy a 2 hour morning lesson on the slopes before breaking for lunch.
- Head back out for another 2 hour lesson.
- Evening meal before enjoying a group activity such as ice-skating.
- Following breakfast participate in a 2 hour morning lesson before breaking for lunch.
- Head back out to the slopes for a further 2 hour lesson.
- Evening meal before a group activity such as night skiing.
- Get your ski’s back on before a 2 hour morning lesson followed by lunch.
- Head back out for a further 2 hour lesson.
- Evening meal before a group activity such as swimming in a nearby indoor or outdoor pool.
- Enjoy a 2 hour lesson with your instructor this morning before stopping for lunch.
- Head back out for a further 2 hour lesson.
- Evening meal before a group activity such as bowling or a karaoke evening.
- Make the most of your last day on the slopes with a 2 hour morning lesson.
- Stop for lunch.
- Enjoy a final 2 hour ski lesson this afternoon before heading back to the hotel.
- Evening meal at your hotel before a farewell disco with your group.
- Dependent on flight times schedule in a cultural city tour en-route to the airport.
- Transfer back to the airport for your flight home.
Please note that this is a sample itinerary and therefore subject to change
Accommodation & Resorts
A full list of ski resorts we travel to and our hotels can be found on schoolski.co.uk.