* Price based on...
- 40 students and 4 staff
- Price based on April 2017 travel
- Bed and breakfast accommodation
- London Visitor Oyster card - pre loaded
- Excursions included
Flights can be included in the quote for your tour
- International flights
- Visas costs for non UK citizens
- Local tourist tax
Safestay Elephant & Castle
- Ideal for groups on a budget
- Short walk to tube station
This popular hostel offers excellent quality at a great price therefore its ideal for groups on a budget.
Location: The property is a short walk from Elephant and Castle tube, allowing easy access into central London.
Facilities: The hostel has plenty of facilities to keep you entertained – pool room, garden, bar and free wifi in public areas.
Accommodation: 4, 6 and 8-bedded dorms with a mixture of en-suite and shared facilities. All singles and twins for teachers are en-suite.
Meals: Breakfast is provided at the hostel.
Culture tour of United Kingdom
Trafalgar Square, Brighton Pavilion and the River Thames; the United Kingdom really does have it all when it comes to cultural expertise. Students will love seeing their idols as wax figures at Madame Tussauds before travelling across the English countryside to discover the Roman Baths and Stonehenge.
- AM - Arrive in the cultural city of London! You will be transferred by coach to your accommodation.
- PM - Madame Tussauds will be the first attraction of your stay with wax works of famous figures such as David Beckham, Michael Jackson and One Direction.
- AM - This morning your group will enjoy a guided tour of London taking in famous sights such as Buckingham Palace and the changing of the guards, Big Ben, Downing Street and more.
- PM - After lunch head to Trafalgar Square and Covent Garden renowned for its many market stalls, giving you great opportunities to purchase gifts to take home.
- Enjoy a West End Show such as Billy Elliot, The Lion King or Wicked.
- AM - Today you will head to London's most famous attraction – the London Eye, giving you and your group a fantastic view of the capital and a great photo opportunity.
- Pm –This afternoon you will partake in a Thames river cruise where you will tour past famous sights such as the Tower of London, London Bridge and more.
- AM –Breakfast in London before leaving the capital for your next stop – Brighton by coach. On arrival to the city you will experience a guided tour the famous lanes, free time to visit the sea and Brighton Pier. Ride up the I360.
- PM - taking in the historic town before an overnight stay in Brighton.
- AM - This morning your group will enjoy a tour of Brighton Pavilion
- PM - In the afternoon board your coach for your transfer to London
- AM - Next on the schedule is another historic visit – Oxford by coach. En-route you will visit the Harry Potter Studio and have free time for shopping at Westfield.
- AM - Depart on an insightful, guided tour of the historic sites including Oxford University.
- PM - This afternoon you will leave the city for the next stop on your UK cultural tour – Bath.
- Explore at leisure the surrounding areas before an overnight stay.
- AM - Spend the morning visiting the local Roman Baths giving your group a fantastic cultural experience of the famous attraction built in 70 AD.
- PM – Enjoy the rest of your day at leisure in this historic city - ask your students to wander and explore, imagining what life would have been like when the Roman Baths were being built almost 2000 years ago.
- AM - Enjoy the last day of your trip to the UK, reflecting on the sites and experiences as you travel through the British countryside back to London.
- PM - Make a stop at the famous Stonehenge. Here, you will visit one of the wonders of the world and the UK’s best known pre-historic monument, before continuing to a London airport for your flight home.
Please note that this is a sample itinerary and therefore subject to change