* Price based on...
- 40 students and 4 staff
- Price based on April 2017 travel
- Bed and breakfast accommodation
- London Visitor Oyster card - pre loaded
- Excursions included
- Travel to Paris
- Visas costs for non UK citizens
- Local tourist tax
- Central Location
- Short walk to Metro Station
The Hotel Ambassadeur is in an excellent location near all the main sights in the city and has comfortable and quiet rooms.
Location: Located in Montmartre, just a few minutes away from the Sacré Coeur in Paris.
Facilities: The hotel has WiFi, Air conditioning and central heating.
Accommodation:2, 4, 6 and 8-bedded dorms with a mixture of en-suite and shared facilities. All singles and twins for teachers are en-suite.
Meals: Breakfast buffet is served at the hotel.
Culture tour of Paris
A city of love, art and freedom – when we think culture Paris always springs to mind. This is why we have developed a stimulating and engaging tour highlighting the beautiful aspects this city has to offer including The Eiffel Tower, street artists in Montmartre and the Palace of Versailles.
- AM - Welcome to the beautiful city of Paris! Upon arrival you will be transferred by coach to your accommodation.
- PM - Spend the afternoon exploring the surrounding area before enjoying dinner and an overnight stay.
- AM - On the second day your group will head out of the city to the beautiful Palace of Versailles.
- PM - At the palace, have the option of a guided or non-guided visit of Marie Antoinette’s once residence.
- AM - Enjoy some time at leisure in the city. You could stroll through Tuleries gardens or take advantage of the time by shopping in the city’s famous shopping districts.
- PM - This afternoon you will have a cultural guided walking tour of the city, taking in famous sights such as Montmartre, the street artists and Sacré Coeur.
- AM - Get excited to head straight to France’s most popular attraction – the Eiffel Tower! Experience a fantastic view of the city before spending the afternoon cruising down the River Seine. Here, you will take in sights such as Notre Dame, The Louvre and more.
- PM - Enjoy an evening meal at one of many local restaurants and stay overnight in Paris.
- AM - Spend your last day in Paris at the famous museum – The Louvre. Filled with thousands of works of art including the instantly recognisable Mona Lisa.
- PM - Late afternoon transfer to Paris airport where you will depart on your flight home.
Please note that this is a sample itinerary and therefore subject to change