* Price based on...
- 30 students and 3 staff
- Price based on April 2017 travel
- Bed and breakfast accommodation
- Return airport transfers
- Excursions included
Flights can be included in the quote for your tour
- Central Manhattan
- Full of charm and character
A hotel situated in central Manhattan on 31st street, this hotel offers grand décor and welcoming reception. Located just a short walk from the Empire State building the Woltcott Hotel provides all the main amenities along with a shop and small meeting room.
Location: Short distance from public transport stops, Empire State Building 3 blocks away, numerous landmarks within easy reach.
Facilities: Small gym, small conference room, newsagents, luggage room, free Wi-Fi.
Accommodation: Single and double available for staff, students are accommodated mainly in triple rooms with individual beds. All rooms en-suite and have a TV.
Meals: Local restaurants and diners can be arranged for meals.
Culture tour of New York
New York is one of the most iconic cities in the world and now you can introduce your students to this wonderful city with our highlights tour. With such a broad range of cultural sights to explore, your students will be talking of their experiences for years to come. Our specialist team have put together an action packed itinerary for you below, with exciting excursions included.
- Arrive in New York and transfer to your accommodation. After you’ve settled in to your hotel you will have some free time before visiting the Top of the Rock to see the amazing view at night.
- Today you will take the Ellis Islands Ferry to visit one of the most iconic landmarks in the world – the Statue of Liberty. You will also visit the 9/11 memorial and museum and take a guided walking tour of financial district before heading to dinner and a Broadway Show.
- Sport is on the itinerary today with a guided tour of the Yankee Stadium and the chance to watch a live sports game.
- Today will start with a tour of the famous Macys department store. After lunch you will have a guided tour of the UN building./li>
- A day of site seeing, today you will visit Time square, the Empire state, and Central Park.
- You will have the morning at leisure before you check out and transfer to airport
Please note that this is a sample itinerary and therefore subject to change