* Price based on...
- 30 students and 3 staff
- Price based on April 2017 travel
- Bed and breakfast accommodation
- Return airport transfers
- Excursions included
- 5 day Travelcard
Flights can be included in the quote for your tour
- Great choice for those on a budget
- Right in the heart of Madrid
The hotel is conveniently located in the centre of Madrid. All 165 rooms are en-suite, with TV and telephone. Facilities include a bar, cafeteria and meeting rooms. Breakfast is taken at the hotel and evening meals at a nearby restaurant.
Location: Sat within the Golden Triangle of Art, next to Atocha’s metro, train and bus stops and a short walk to numerous museums and sites.
Facilities: Free Wi-Fi, snack bar, 24 hour reception, common room.
Accommodation: Single and twin rooms available for staff, double to quadruple available to students. All rooms with en-suite, TV, daily housekeeping, fridge.
Meals: Buffet breakfast available.
Culture tour of Madrid
Madrid offers a majestic city centre full of stunning architecture, bustling streets and a catalogue of breathtaking art collections. Explore this bustling metropolis on a 3-hour walking tour and spend an evening watching an authentic Flamenco show to give your students a truly inspiring trip to Madrid.
- Arrive in Madrid and transfer to your hotel. After you have settled in you will head out for a return trip on the Teleferico.
- AM: After breakfast, you will visit the Museo Del Prado. The art museum is situated in the centre of Madrid and is home to one of the world’s finest collections of European art.
- PM: Once you’ve had some lunch you will make your way to the Museo Reina Sofia, Spain’s national museum of 20th-century art.
- Today you will explore Madrid on a guided 3-hour walking tour, taking in the sites and culture of the city.
- Continuing on from your day of culture your evening entertainment will be a Flamenco Show.
- Visit one of the world’s most famous and prestigious football venues Bernabeu stadium, where you will have a guided tour of the home of Real Madrid.
- This afternoon you will have time at leisure.
- For a fun-filled final day in Madrid you will head to Parque de Atracciones Madrid – a 20-hectare amusement park.
- Transfer to the airport to start you onward journey.
- Transfer to airport
Please note that this is a sample itinerary and therefore subject to change