* Price based on...
- 40 students and 4 staff
- Price based on April 2017 travel
- Bed and breakfast accommodation
- London Visitor Oyster card - pre loaded
- Excursions included
Flights can be included in the quote for your tour
- International flights
- Visas costs for non UK citizens
- Local tourist tax
Safestay Elephant & Castle
- Ideal for groups on a budget
- Short walk to tube station
This popular hostel offers excellent quality at a great price therefore its ideal for groups on a budget.
Location: The property is a short walk from Elephant and Castle tube, allowing easy access into central London.
Facilities: The hostel has plenty of facilities to keep you entertained – pool room, garden, bar and free wifi in public areas.
Accommodation: 4, 6 and 8-bedded dorms with a mixture of en-suite and shared facilities. All singles and twins for teachers are en-suite.
Meals: Breakfast is provided at the hostel.
Culture tour of London
Whether you were riding a red double decker bus, looking up at Big Ben or enjoying an afternoon cream tea; everyone remembers their first trip to London. Your students will experience all things unique to this cultural city – even the changing of the guards at Buckingham Palace.
- AM - After your safe arrival in London your group will be transferred by coach to your accommodation.
- PM - Explore the surrounding area
- AM - Today you will be heading out for your first day in the city! Enjoy a guided tour of London taking in famous sights such as Buckingham Palace and the changing of the guards, Big Ben, Downing Street and more.
- PM - This afternoon head to Trafalgar Square and Covent Garden with its many market stalls, giving you great opportunities to purchase gifts to take home.
- AM - Your group will be excited today to venture out of the city for a Harry Potter studio tour. This unique walking tour takes you behind-the-scenes and showcases a huge array of beautiful sets, costumes and props.
- PM – West end show
- AM - Visit London’s most famous attraction – the London Eye, giving you and your group a fantastic view of the capital.
- PM - This afternoon enjoy a Thames river cruise where you will tour past famous sights such as the Tower of London, London Bridge and more.
- AM - Enjoy your last morning in the city, taking in the sights, culture and way of life.
- PM - Madame Tussauds will be the last attraction of your stay with wax works of famous figures such as David Beckham, Michael Jackson and One Direction.
- Say goodbye to the city where you will be transferred by coach to the airport for your flight home.
Please note that this is a sample itinerary and therefore subject to change