* Price based on...
- 30 students and 3 staff
- Price based on April 2017 travel
- Bed and breakfast accommodation
- Return airport transfers
- Excursions included
- Flights to Barcelona
Urbany Go Hostel
- Perfect location
- Swimming pool
A modern, friendly hostel, centrally located near to the universally known Sagrada Familia church. Well-equipped and close to public transport links.
Location: Close to all that Barcelona has to offer, 100m from the nearest metro station (Clot), and a 10 minute walk from the beach.
Facilities: Luggage room, common room, free high speed Wi-Fi throughout, sun terrace, 24 hour reception, gym.
Accommodation: Single and twin room, shared bathroom facilities, 4-8 person rooms for students, key card lockers.
Meals: Breakfast available, guest kitchen facilities.
Culture tour of Barcelona
Located on the north east coast of Spain, Barcelona is world famous for many things including their successful football team, history and architecture. Whether you're visiting Park Guell, seeing the Sagrada Familia, taking in the famous Gothic Quarter or simply taking a walk along Las Ramblas and enjoying street musicians, there’s no doubt your students will leave this wonderful city feeling totally inspired.
- AM - Once you have arrived in the authentic city of Barcelona you will head straight to your accommodation.
- PM - Unpack, settle in and explore the surrounding area before your first overnight stay.
- AM – 3 hour walking tour.
- PM Make an afternoon visit to Park Guell, designed by Gaudi, now one of the most popular attractions in the city and one of the most impressive public parks in the world.
- AM - Morning enjoy a tour of the Nou Camp, Barcelona’s impressive football ground
- PM - This afternoon have some leisure time in the city, strolling through Las Ramblas, a great shopping area, giving you a fantastic opportunity to practice your Spanish.
- All day - Get excited to head out for a fun filled day trip to Port Aventura theme park - full of roller coasters and thrill rides.
- Today you will spend the morning in Montserrat National Park and enjoy the beautiful mountain landscape.
- In the afternoon return to Barcelona and enjoy an authentic Flamenco show while enjoying traditional tapas dishes
- After breakfast visit Antoni Gaudi’s unfinished Sagrada Famila. One of Barcelona’s most popular attractions. Your students will have the opportunity to see one of Barcelona’s most icon landmarks first hand.
- This afternoon you will be transferred by coach to the airport for your flight home.
Please note that this is a sample itinerary and therefore subject to change