* Price based on...
- 30 students and 3 staff
- Price based on April 2017 travel
- Bed and breakfast accommodation
- Transfer to Washington DC
- Return airport transfers
- Excursions included
Flights can be included in the quote for your tour
- Central Manhattan
- Full of charm and character
A hotel situated in central Manhattan on 31st street, this hotel offers grand décor and welcoming reception. Located just a short walk from the Empire State building the Woltcott Hotel provides all the main amenities along with a shop and small meeting room.
Location: Short distance from public transport stops, Empire State Building 3 blocks away, numerous landmarks within easy reach.
Facilities: Small gym, small conference room, newsagents, luggage room, free Wi-Fi.
Accommodation: Single and double available for staff, students are accommodated mainly in triple rooms with individual beds. All rooms en-suite and have a TV.
Meals: Local restaurants and diners can be arranged for meals.
Capitol Skyline Hotel
- Ideal downtown location
- Complimentary internet access
The Capitol Skyline Hotel is located in the heart of Washington DC offering a comfortable relaxing stay.
Location: Located just a few blocks away from the United States Capitol and the National Mall, easily accessed from the Navy Yard Metro.
Facilities: The hotel features a swimming pool, fitness centre and spa.
Accommodation: Each room has en-suite facilities with two double beds offering a view of either the hotels swimming pool, downtown Washington DC or the National Baseball Stadium.
Meals: The hotel has restaurant facilities and all meals can be arranged upon request.
New York and Washington
- Land in New York, Transfer to accommodation, Top of the Rock at night
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Islands ferry, 9/11 memorial and museum, Walking tour of financial district, Broadway Show
- Empire State Building, Yankee Stadium tour, Sports Game
- Macys Tour, UN tour
- Time square, Empire state, Central park
- Check out of Hotel Wolcott- transfer to Washington DC via Philly - Liberty bell- Check in to the Capitol Skyline Hotel
- Capitol Hill, Smithsonian museums, Air and Space Museum, Museum of American History, Washington Monument, White House
- Lincoln Memorial, Franklin D. Roosevelt Memorial
- Frederick Douglass National Historic Site, Arlington Cemetery,
Please note that this is a sample itinerary and therefore subject to change