* Price based on...
- 40 students and 4 staff
- Price based on April 2017 travel
- Bed and breakfast accommodation
- Coach for 3 days
- Excursions included
- International flights to the UK
- Visas costs for non UK citizens
- Local tourist tax
Honiley Court Warwick
Dating back to the 16th century and providing a truly authentic, traditionally English experience..
Location: 15 miles from Stratford-Upon-Avon.
Accommodation: 62 spacious and comfortable bedrooms which include single, twin and double rooms, some with un-spoilt views of fields and wildlife.
Meals: Breakfast included, lunch and evening meals can be arranged.
Facilities: • Free Wi-Fi • Meeting Room • Restaurant
Quick Tip: This is just a small sample of possible accommodations available. Please contact us for more information!
The UK is the foundation for the literature your pupils know and love - your guide will take you on a two hour tour of Stratford Upon-Avon which includes Shakespeare’s birthplace, Anne Hathaway’s cottage. Whilst experiencing Stratford-Upon-Avon, ask your group to imagine what life may have been like hundreds of years ago when Shakespeare was born.
- AM - Arrive in Stratford upon Avon around midday
- PM - Afternoon visit to Shakespeare’s Birthplace
- Visit to the Royal Shakespeare Theatre. A guided tour of Anne Hathaway’s Cottage. Evening Stratford Town Ghost Walk
- Visit to Hall’s Croft - Return to pick-up
Please note that this is a sample itinerary and therefore subject to change