* Price based on...
- 30 students and 3 staff
- Price based on April 2017 travel
- Bed and breakfast accommodation in Rome,
- Return airport transfers
- Excursions included
- Transfers when needed
Flights can be included in the quote for your tour
- 5 sites to choose from throughout the city
The Meininger Hotel chain is exceptional and perfect for student groups. They are conveniently well located with easy access to public transport.
Location: Choose between the Central Station, Mitte, Prenzlauer, Tempelhofer Ufer and Hallesches Ufer sites spread across central Berlin.
Facilities: 24 hour reception, free internet, common room, luggage room, roof terrace.
Accommodation: Single and double rooms available to staff, 2 – 6 person rooms available to students. All rooms come with en-suite and TV.
Meals: Breakfast buffet available. Guest kitchen.
Culture tour of Italy
This multi-centre tour allows your students to gain a deeper perception of the culture and literature of the Roman Empire. It’s architecture, town planning, political institutions, the development of democracy and the everyday of its citizens demonstrate to students to forward thinking approach that has shaped today’s society.
- Once you have arrived in the stunning city of Rome your coach transfer will take you to your accommodation.
- After you’ve settled in to the hotel you will make your way to the famous Time Elevator – an interactive learning experience that goes back in time to explore history, science, art and nature.
- After breakfast your guide will meet you for a tour of the city. First stop – the Colosseum and the Palatine. You will have ample opportunities to ask insightful questions about these fascinating attraction.
- After lunch experience a guided tour of the city’s most famous sites such as the Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps. Both sights will give your group fantastic photo opportunities.
- After breakfast transfer to Catacomb of Callixtus by coach. Explore the catacombs and experience the ancient history of Rome.
- In the afternoon enjoy an open bus tour for a panoramic experience of the city. Check-out and board your coach for your transfer to Sorrento. On arrival check-into your accommodation.
- Today enjoy a full day visit to Herculaneum, in the afternoon visit to Mt Vesuvius. Buried during the same time as Pompeii, Herculaneum offers a perfect introduction to Roman daily life and architecture. Continue to Mt Vesuvius, which remains active and offers panoramic views of the nearby coastline.
- Walk to the Port (approximately 15-minute walk from your accommodation) and enjoy a day trip to Capri taking in the ambience.
- Take the train to Pompeii and enjoy a guided tour of Pompeii and Villa of Mysteries. Both offering the opportunity to discover more about roman architecture and rich in history.
- Check-out after breakfast and board your coach transfer to Naples Archaeological museum. In the afternoon transfer to Ostia Antica, the harbour city of ancient Rome. Transfer to Rome airport.
Please note that this is a sample itinerary and therefore subject to change